Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Everytime I watch, I will cry



Every time i watch this part of the last episode, I will cry.

I dun normally cry unless that show is very very very good.



.........


Prehaps ... it's very me ba...
I always have this thought that no one knows:
If even I have terminal illness ... I will disappear and die alone ...
Go to a place where no one can find me, like nursing home ... and die ... alone

Sometimes, I use to think ... no one will really bother when I'm useless by then.
Even though i know that, tt's a lie... but somehow... in a portion of my heart ... I think that way.

But watching this show changes me a little bit... It really bring this little thought tt no one knows, out of me ...


If there is only one person who will be like Xiang Qing's family.
I know it will be my mum.

I know she will not forsake me :)
Watching this show helps me remember that.


I love you mum.

No comments: